Fully Integrated Digital Implant Dentistry Workflows
- Understand how implementing digital technology as part of your restorative technique can decrease patient visits and reduce chairtime.
- Understand how digital technology allows the restorative doctor to receive a custom CAD/CAM abutment and final crown without having to take an impression or make a temporary.
- Understand how use of an intraoral scanner in conjunction with a scan body can streamline and simplify the implant restorative workflow
- Digital Implant Case Presentation- DICP
- Review the different scanners available and be able to assess which one may be the best fit for your practice.
- Discuss the uses and limitations of digital restorative design and CAD/CAM production.